-
June 7th, 2005, 09:05 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I've been in front of the computer too long today, so I'm not allowing myself to search for the answer.
I've noticed in the past 3 or so years there's been a new outfit for both Kit and Molly.
Molly
- Aviator
-route 66
-Victory Garden
-Dude Ranch
-and I guess Swimsuit
Kit
-Reds outfit
-swimsuit
Do the other dolls have a new outfit each year? I know Samantha had a swimsuit this year too, but no one else. I'm just really hoping for there to be another outfit released soon for Kit and Molly, so I'm hoping that the swimsuits aren't it.
If they are, I feel bad for the other girls. I'm sure they'd like new clothes too!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks